1 Used Harrington NER Electric Chain Hoist and Control Panel
Volts: 230 Max Load: 2000 lbs
- UL® Listed: Certified and listed to UL 1340
- Easy Access Suspension: External pins allow for quick change from hook to lug for trolley mount configurations on most models.
- Green Initiative: Built smarter without the use of harmful materials. Environmentally friendly. RoHS compliant.
- Notched Hook and Latch System: Provides positive closing and improves resistance against lateral forces.
- Limit Switches: Low-profile upper and lower limit switches are standard.
- Extended Chain: Life Decreased chain wear as a result of a revolutionary heat treatment process, improved material and chain size.
- High Air Flow: Cooler motor and brake attributed to an engineered motor fin, fan blade and fan cover design.
- Unique Load Sheave: Increased number of pockets reduce chain vibration and increase chain life. 5 pockets standard; 6 pockets on smaller body hoists.
- Friction Clutch and Load Brake: Friction clutch is standard on NER/ER models and friction clutch with mechanical load brake standard on ER models. Carbon friction material provides consistent performance over a wide temperature range.
- Standard Count Hour Meter: Records and displays the number of lowering starts and hoist on time which is valuable for preventive maintenance. Integral to VFD on dual speed models.
Location: City of Industry, CA