1 - O'Hara Coater LC111
Serial Number: 3621
Date: May 2003
Capacity: 80kg@ 1kg
This machine is used to coat the surface of tablets with a thin coating of film. This can help with;
- Masking the colour, taste and smell of the drug.
- Protecting the drug from physical or chemical harm.
- Controling the release of the drug.
- Protecting the drug from disintegrating when exposed to gastric fluids.
- Improving the appearance of the tablet – make a more elegant product.
- Integrated or remote air handling unit.
- Anti-bearding spray nozzles.
- Aqueous and solvent designs.
- Fully perforated drums.
- Automated and manual controls.
- User friendly operator panel.
- CE declaration of conformity.
- Easy coating scale-up.
- Production flexibility.
- Small GMP footprint.
- Simple operations with a refined design.
Skidding and Load out charges: There will be loading and skidding charges added to your purchase at market rates for your convenience.
Location: Ogden, UT
Load Out $240