1 - Pester Packaging Machine PEWO-form-UVP2
It has been proven in the average performance range of up to 20 cases/minute at the leading consumer companies around the world.
Flexible product handling, wide format range, and intelligent intuitive machine operation are what make our side loading case packer an economical automation solution for efficient production.
Mfg. Date: 2004
Operating Pressure: 6 Bar
Fuse Rating: 20A
Power Consumption: 5.9 KVA
Machine dimensions 6440 x 1670 x 2050 mm [L x W x H]
- Compact, space-efficient design
- Best machine performance with low life-cycle costs in 24/7 operation
- Wide format range for high packaging diversity
- Reliable case handling with innovative cascading case extraction
- Safe case transport by means of 4 servo-controlled toothed belts with drivers
Case Type: American case
Sealing method: tape / hotmelt glue
Min. format range: folding carton 30 x 12 x 66 mm [a x b x h]
case 150 x 120 x 105 mm [L x W x H]
Max. Format range: folding carton 440 x 150 x 250 mm [a x b x h]
Case: 450 x 320 x 320 mm [L x W x H]
Performance: up to 20 cases/min.
Control system: Schneider Electric PacDrive 3 / Rockwell Automation (Allen-Bradley)
Skidding and Load out charges: There will be loading and skidding charges added to your purchase at market rates for your convenience.
Location: Ogden, UT